July 19, 2018, 08:32:31 am

Author Topic: Question for a friend  (Read 911 times)

Offline Dezember

Question for a friend
« on: October 26, 2014, 11:26:24 am »
Hey guys! My friend recently bought a DE ak47 m900e and he doesn't know any compatible mags for mid caps and etc... I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of mag would fit in it, thanks and have a great day!

You might be an airsofter if you've got an entourage of friends to whom you would strongly consider entrusting your life in a gunfight, but you still don't know their actual names.

Offline Redtail

• Resident Fun Sponge
  • Better at eating glass than Vila.
Re: Question for a friend
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 09:35:57 am »
It might not have any available, I'm afraid. Anything with a plastic gearbox is subject to being 100% proprietary.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline Dezember

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 03:59:04 pm »
It might not have any available, I'm afraid. Anything with a plastic gearbox is subject to being 100% proprietary.
Thank you for the response, should he or can he replace the gearbox with a metal one?

You might be an airsofter if you've got an entourage of friends to whom you would strongly consider entrusting your life in a gunfight, but you still don't know their actual names.

Offline ERICTHEROJO

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 07:20:57 am »
I have replaced a DE plastic gear box with a metal one, but found what Retail said is true: the mag was proprietary, I couldn't swap mags with my other ones.
You can give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case it doesn't work out.