February 21, 2018, 11:20:39 pm

Author Topic: Tacticus Recruitment  (Read 1212 times)

Offline TacticusCommunity

• -The only easy day was yesterday-
Tacticus Recruitment
« on: March 17, 2015, 12:30:01 pm »
Tacticus
Hello, I see you have come to check out the newly formed team Tacticus. If you are wondering what in the living hell "Tacticus" actually means, I will explain.

Callus Tacticus was a Roman Military leader who wrote many military style journals. Tacticus also means "Silent" or "Ghost" in the Romanian language. I just named the team "Tacticus" because it sounds cool.

We are currently located in the southern...WAY southern Illinois area close to west Kentucky. Metropolis is the town I live in (The team leader/Creator). We also play in ACS Airsoft which is in very North Western Kentucky, also about 20-30 minuets away from where I am located at, Metropolis Illinois.

AGE LIMITS
[/color]
We do have age limits, the age limit is currently 14 years of age, why not 13? Well most 14 year old teens are in highschool taking a driving course. SO they are able to drive themselfs here when they get their licenses when they are 15-16. Another thing is that they are a little more mature than people that are the age of 13. We will accept people who are 13, just depends on their situation and if we say its ok.
WHO IS "WE"?
[/color]
Its me and another person by the name of "Alex" who lives around the Saint Louis area in the middle of Illinois. So we reach as far as Saint Louis.

UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
[/color]
We do have specific uniform you MUST wear in the teams. Its is not much just a few things because of the place we play around, you need to stay camouflaged.

REQUIREMENTS
  • YOU MUST wear the Multicamo BDU pants. (Lower body)
  • We also want you to wear some type of tan or brown boots, or hiking shoes. (Lower body)
  • The vest you wear MUST be Multicam or Tan plate carrier. Any type of PC would be fine. (Torso)
  • The shirts under the vest MUST BE A MULTICAM combat shirt, or some type of tan/brown shirt. (Torso)
  • YOU MUST wear a Multicam or Tan PJ style FAST HELMET or something like that. (Head)
  • YOU ALSO MUST I MEAN MUST wear a Tan or black pair of safety goggles. That is a must have! (Head)

CONTACT INFO

IF you would like to contact me please Email me at : Isaiahlorenzorodriguez@gmail DOT COM...I usually check it ever hour or so, so I am active all the time.

You can also go to our forums which is being updated at the moment at : TacticusCommunity.boards. com

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider joining up with us!

« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 12:05:17 pm by TacticusCommunity »
-The only easy day was yesterday-

Offline TacticusCommunity

• -The only easy day was yesterday-
Re: Tacticus Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 12:02:00 pm »
Bump
-The only easy day was yesterday-