July 20, 2018, 01:52:18 am

Author Topic: 2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference  (Read 3467 times)

Offline Halo

• The North Atlantic Airsoft Expo
2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference
« on: January 01, 2011, 02:09:33 pm »

Well it’s that time of year again, that’s right, it’s time to get ready for the 2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference!  The staff has been working diligently to bring you the next evolution of North America’s only Airsoft Exclusive Expo and Conference.  This year we are continuing our focus on quality exhibitors, exhibitors such as Big Boy Toys, On-Target Airsoft, Pyramyd Air, Crazy CroMags, Special Warfare Command and *CLASSIFIED*!  In addition to the exhibitors, the popular activities from 2010 will be making a reappearance; events such as the Top Shot and the Uniform & Regalia competitions and the Battle Buddy program.

New for 2011, we are adding the NAAEC Passport Program.  This program requires a little thought and investigative work.  Clues and/or Trivia will be listed about various exhibitors, visit the correct exhibitors, have them stamp or sign your passport and then bring your completed passport to the main lobby to be entered to win an awesome prize.  For those that attended in 2011, you know what items were given away for the Battle Buddy program, so you can only imagine what is going to be given away for the winners of the Passport Program.

Another change for 2011 is the actual event format.  If you noticed the slight change in the title of the event, we’ve added the word Conference to it.  One of the top comments left on the comment cards at the 2010 show were remarks about the few seminars that we held, so we’ve taken your advice and ran!  This will be a weekend for players, business owners, and professionals to network and share their knowledge.  The majority of our seminars have been set, but there are a few more slots available, so if you are interested, please don’t hesitate to PM or E-mail me!  The basic schedule of events for 2011 looks something like this:

Friday, March 4th, 2011
6pm to 8pm – VIP Preview Night (Showplace)

Saturday, March 5th, 2011
8am to 10am – VIP Breakfast and Seminars (Showplace)
10am to 7pm – Exhibit Hall and Seminars (Showplace)
8pm to 10pm – VIP Social Mixer (J.H. Adams Inn)

Sunday, March 6th, 2011
8am to 10am – VIP Breakfast and Seminars (Showplace)
10am to 4pm – Exhibit Hall and Seminars (Showplace)

During the day, there should be at least one seminar running every hour and a half.  Each seminar is approximately 1 hour long.  This is how the hourly break down appears for general attendees:

10:00 am – Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
10:30 am – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
11:30 am – Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
12:00 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
1:00 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
1:30 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
2:30 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
3:00 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
4:00 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
4:30 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
5:30 pm - Exhibit Hall & Shooting Booth
6:00 pm – Seminar & Exhibit Hall
7:00 pm – Close

This means that at a minimum there will be 10 seminars over the course of the weekend.  Add at least two additional seminars for VIP attendees.  If we get enough speakers, expect to have two seminars running simultaneously and we’ll try and double them up again later in the weekend so you have an opportunity to get to it later.

Below is a sample of some of the seminars that will be held:
Business Round Table – Speak to a panel of successful airsoft business owners about their business and get ideas to help improve or create your own airsoft business.

Web of Mistakes – Tips to avoid the 10 biggest website blunders.  Great for businesses or teams!

Hey! That’s me on TV! – Learn how to interact with the media concerning the sport of Airsoft.  Business owners, you can even use this to your advantage!

Leverage Social Media – An introduction to the various social media networks and learn to use them to benefit your business or team!

Field Feng Shui – See various field designs and learn inexpensive ways to implement those ideas.

When Seconds Count – Learn to use airsoft as a training tool to keep sharp on skills used for Law Enforcement and in the military. 

Commander’s Table – Speak to a panel of team commanders of various sizes and operational techniques.  Ask them questions that will help improve or create a solid and successful airsoft team.

Team Drills & Tactics – Airsoft tactics and training techniques that have are tried and true, taught by prior military and law enforcement from the airsoft team Special Warfare Command.

Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way! – Learn useful leadership techniques to help you on and off the airsoft field.  Use them to command your team to victory!

As promised, January 1st, 2011 the doors have officially opened for attendees to begin registering.  You can go to the website and look under the Attendee tab for the registration page or you can go directly there by following this link:

Attendee Registration for 2011 NAA Expo & Conference

There are currently two passes for pre-sale, they are the Standard Attendee Pass and the VIP Attendee Pass.

General Passes are $30.00 and include access to Showplace on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am until close each day; one (1) Battle Buddy Dog Tag; and one (1) NAAEC Passport.

VIP Passes are $55.00 and include access to the VIP Preview Night on Friday; access to Showplace on Saturday and Sunday from 8am until close each day; Continental Breakfast and Exclusive Seminar on Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 10 am at Showplace; access to the VIP Social Mixer on Saturday night; one (1) Battle Buddy Dog Tag; and one (1) NAAEC Passport.
*Due to the size of the facility for the VIP Social Mixer event, VIP tickets are limited. VIPs include exhibitors, event staff, and those that purchase a VIP ticket.

Visit http://www.naaexpo.com for more information!

Video from the 2010 NAA Expo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu5kRHSuklU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdwK2B6RN_Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ta8_ylBSk8
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 05:12:36 pm by Halo »

Offline kwahk man

• Seal Team 3 Airsoft
    • Seal Team 3 Airsoft
Re: 2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 02:35:18 pm »
Your links are wrong  :o ... they lead to wikipedia HTTP page.
Airsoft Auctions

I do tech work PM me if you need something done

Offline Halo

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 05:13:30 pm »
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.  Too many HTTP's in there. :)

Offline Halo

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 02:30:36 pm »
If you haven't pre-registered and are interested in the VIP Pass, you may want to register soon, those passes are limited and are issued on a first come first serve basis. These passes will get you into the Friday VIP Preview Night event, the Morning VIP Breakfasts and Seminars on Saturday and Sunday, the VIP Social Mixer on Saturday Night and also include the Battle Buddy ID Tag and the NAAEC Passport. Currently there are only 100 VIP Passes available and 29 of them have sold.

Offline Halo

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 09:42:00 pm »
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 09:45:15 pm by Halo »

Offline Halo

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 01:46:24 pm »
It’s almost time for the second annual North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference. With 25 exhibit spaces sold, well over $50,000.00 worth of airsoft products for you to buy, all kinds of cool seminars and fun activities such as the Battle Buddy program and Uniform & Regalia competition, its something you don't want to miss!  VIP Passes are limited and could sell out well before the event, so be sure to reserve yours today!

Ticket purchases can be found here: www.naaexpo.com

Offline Halo

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 11:29:24 am »
 I came on over today to answer some questions that have come across my desk the past week or so and to answer any questions your community has about the upcoming Expo & Conference.  After all its only 10 days away! OMG!

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I have to pre-register or can I pay when I arrive?
A: No you can pay when you arrive.  We just highly suggest that if you want to be sure to have one of the limited VIP Passes that you pre-register.  Out of 100 VIP tickets, approximately 64 have sold (Maybe a few more by now).  However, when you arrive, there will be plenty of Day and Weekend Passes available.

Q: I have to work most of the weekend, but I'd like to come just one day, is there a pass for just one day?
A: Yes, there is.  We just don't pre-sell them on our website.  However, rest assured that if you come and just want to be there for the day, we won't charge you for a full weekend.

Q: I am planning on bringing my team down to take some of the seminars.  Do you have a schedule on what day's the seminars are taking place?

A: Yes.  Actually I had hoped to release it this past Friday, at the two week mark, but we keep adding to the list of activities!  However, if you promise not to hold me to this, I'll tell you what we've currently got, just remember, it can change at a moments notice!

Friday:
5:00pm - Begin Registration for VIPs & Attendees.
6:00pm - VIP Preview Night
8:00pm - VIP Preview Night Ends

Saturday:
8:00am - VIP & Exhibitor Breakfast
9:00am - Exclusive VIP Seminar "When Seconds Count" given by Professor Andrew Ferguson.
10:00am - Exhibition & Conference opens for General & Weekend Attendees.
10:45am - Demo: Automatic Electric Guns (AEGs)
11:00am - Seminar "Hey! That's me on TV!" given by Alan Covey aka Thumpy.
11:45am - Demo: On Target Product Demos
12:00pm - Seminar: TBA (Waiting on speaker for title)
12:45pm - Demo: Gas Blow Back Pistols
1:00pm - Seminar "Commander's Round Table"
1:45pm - Demo: Automatic Electric Guns (AEGs)
2:00pm - Seminar "Field Feng Shui" given by Professor Andrew Ferguson
2:45pm - Demo: Gas Blow Back Pistols
3:00pm - Seminar "Business Round Table"
3:45pm - Demo: Automatic Electric Guns (AEGs)
4:00pm - Seminar "Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way!" given by Kyle Thaggard
Also at 4:00pm - Attendees competing in the Loadout Competition may start bringing their gear in through the security check point.
4:45pm - Demo: On Target Product Demos
5:00pm - Loadout Competition
6:30pm - Demo: Gas Blow Back Pistols
7:00pm - End of Day
8:00pm - VIP Social Mixer at J.H. Adams Inn
9:00pm - Announce Best Exhibitor for 2011
10:00pm - End VIP Event

Saturday:
8:00am - VIP & Exhibitor Breakfast
9:00am - Exclusive VIP Seminar "Essential CQC Fundamentals" given by David Miles & Nathan Adams.
10:00am - Exhibition & Conference opens for General & Weekend Attendees.
10:45am - Demo: On Target Product Demos
11:00am - Seminar "The Airsoft Sniper" given by Michael Pritchard.
11:45am - Demo: Gas Blow Back Pistols
12:00pm - Seminar: "5 Techniques for the Ultimate Airsofter" given by David Miles & Nathan Adams
12:45pm - Demo: Automatic Electric Guns (AEGs)
1:00pm - Seminar TBA (Waiting on Speaker to decide on topic)
1:45pm - Demo: Gas Blow Back Pistols
2:00pm - Demo: Automatic Electric Guns (AEGs)
2:30pm - TOP SHOT Competition
4:00pm - Closing Ceremony/Final Raffle Drawings.

In addition to this list there are at least three other seminar's that I have to squeeze in.  Two of them are AEG Maintenance/Repair/upgrade type seminars and one is Airsoft 101: A Guide for Parents.  Also, PANTAC USA and ZShot will have their IPSC style shoot house setup for attendees.  Beat Down Boogie will be screening their famous YouTube series "Modern War Gear Solid" on the big screen at the stage.  Attendees will be racing around trying to find their Battle Buddies and fill out their Passports, so it is going to be a fun, exciting, and busy weekend!

Q: If I paid for a Weekend Ticket, but when I arrive at the event I want to get a VIP Ticket, can I upgrade?
A: Yes, but only if there are VIP Tickets left.  If you hold a weekend pass and arrive on friday, you can stop by SHOWPLACE and see if we have any left.  Extra VIP Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis. 

Q: I have a VIP Ticket, but I don't know how to get to the J.H. Adams Inn. Can I get directions?
A: Yes, when you register we will give you directions. However, if you don't want to walk or drive yourself, we will be providing a shuttle from the Showplace parking lot to the front door of the Inn and back to Showplace when it ends.  All you need to do is just relax, let us do the driving, and have a great time!

If anyone else has any questions, please post here, or e-mail me at director@naaexpo.com or visit the website at www.naaexpo.com

« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:03:18 pm by Halo »

Offline Halo

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 06:24:06 am »
Shooting Challenge - Come test your skill!  Pantac USA & ZShot.com is bringing their fun and competitive tactical shooting challenge to NAA Expo, where winner takes all!  Participants with the best posted scores will take home valuable prizes including Ares Tavor TAR-21, Tactical Gear, and other goodies.  Your first try is included with your admission - Don't miss out!

Offline Halo

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 11:57:24 am »
There are only 6 days left before the 2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference and I'm here to tell you if you were wanting one of those shiny (Well blue, haha) VIP Passes that allow you to sneak in Friday Night and see all the exhibitors before everyone else, have breakfast waiting for you Saturday & Sunday mornings along with access to Exclusive Seminars entitled, "When Seconds Count" by Andrew Ferguson and "Essential CQC Fundamentals" by David Miles & Nathan Adams AND access to the VIP Social Mixer, an event typically reserved for Exhibitors Only last year, but for the first time ever, a restricted number of attendees can get in, you better hurry because I did a count of the remaining VIP Tickets and there are only 16 left! So hurry over to the REGISTRATION PAGE at the NAAEC website and reserve yours now!

On another note, I wanted to remind everyone that included in both the VIP and Weekend Passes you will receive a Battle Buddy Dog Tag and an NAAEC Passport.  These will allow you to potentially win one of the following:

KWA M9 P.T.P.
KWA M9 Tactical P.T.P
KWA KZ75
KWA 1911 MK I P.T.P.
KWA M226
KWA KM4A1 Carbine
KWA KM4 CQB

Just be the first to find your a Battle Buddy with the same number on their ID tag and you'll both win one of the KWA Gas Blow Back Pistols mentioned above and complete your Passport to get a free ticket into the daily drawings for the KWA AEGs!

Also, just a reminder, your admission also includes your entry fee to the two NAAEC competitions, TOP SHOT and the LOADOUT review.  In the TOP SHOT Competition you'll impress us with your pistol skills by striking a set number of targets followed by a stop plate.  The person with the fastest time will be the 2011 NAAEC's TOP SHOT!  In the LOADOUT competition you will bring your kit from home and the attendees with the most authentic kit representing one of four different categories will take home trophies and the bragging rights to be 2011 NAAEC's Best in Class Loadout Winner!

For the first time this year, ZShot and PANTAC USA are proud to announce that they will be holding an exclusive Shooting Challenge - Come test your skill! Pantac USA & ZShot.com is bringing their fun and competitive tactical shooting challenge to NAA Expo, where winner takes all! Participants with the best posted scores will take home valuable prizes including Ares Tavor TAR-21, Tactical Gear, and other goodies. Your first try is included with your admission - Don't miss out!

Finally, the following seminars have been scheduled:
“When Seconds Count” – Andrew Ferguson (VIP ONLY)
“Hey! That’s me on TV!” – Alan Covey
“Commander’s Round Table” - Panel of Speakers
“Field Feng Shui” – Andrew Ferguson
“Business Round Table”  - Panel of Speakers
“Lead, Follow or get out of the Way!” – Kyle Thaggard
“Essential CQC Fundamentals” - David Miles & Nathan Adams (VIP ONLY)
“The Airsoft Sniper” - Michael Pritchard
“5 Techniques for the Ultimate Airsofter” - David Miles & Nathan Adams
“Airsoft 101: A Guide for Parents & Beginners” - Anthony Letourneau
“(Title TBD)” Something along the lines of an introduction to Maintenance, Repairs and Upgrades for an AEG – Wallace Lau
“(Title TBD)” Something along the lines of an intermediate or advanced Maintenance, Repairs and Upgrades for an AEG – Wallace Lau

Additionally, if time allows, we will be including two additional seminars entitled:
“Leveraging Social Media” – TBA
“A Web of Mistakes” – TBA

Also, if you are looking to buy any airsoft gear, I've heard that there is now going to be over $200,000.00 worth of product for you to get your hands on! 

We are extremely excited to be bringing you all these great activities, key note speakers, and high quality Exhibitors.  We hope to see you in 6 Days!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!

Offline Halo

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 09:34:44 am »
Alright, without further ado, here is the official schedule of events for the 2011 North Atlantic Airsoft Expo & Conference.  Of course this list does not list any of the continually on-going activities the exhibitors are hosting, the times for the raffle/give away drawings, etc.  So, come and expect to have a fun filled day!

CLICK HERE for your own copy of the Schedule of Events.

Offline Halo

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 08:30:23 am »
For those that missed the Expo, we'll be looking for pictures/videos to show you what happened.  And so it begins:

Video by Beat Down Boogie - CLICK HERE

A few Pictures on our Facebook Page - CLICK HERE
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 02:36:26 pm by Halo »