April 17, 2014, 05:35:52 AM

Author Topic: Loadout Question  (Read 688 times)

Offline Cyprus

• "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"
Loadout Question
« on: February 21, 2011, 07:28:43 PM »
So I'm gettin te matrix tactical ciras vest in OD green, and I don't know what kind of BDU's to get.

I was leaning toward tiger stripe, but I also considered possibly urban camo (white gray and black). I didn't know if the OD vest would offset those colors nicely or if it would just look ridiculous and stupid.

Let me know why you guys think, suggestions/advice welcomed and greatly appreciated!!

Soap

Re: Loadout Question
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 07:32:21 PM »
Tigerstripe is amazing! But if you can I recommend a set of Woodlands and DCUs so you have a chance to play on the side you want at the tan vs green events.

Offline Cyprus

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 07:41:29 PM »
Tigerstripe is amazing! But if you can I recommend a set of Woodlands and DCUs so you have a chance to play on the side you want at the tan vs green events.

That's an excellent idea! I'll hsve to consider that closer to spring/summer when there are more games. Does tiger stripe count as woodland??

Let's put it this way: if it was between tiger stripe and woodland you would pick...

Offline kwahk man

• Seal Team 3 Airsoft
    • Seal Team 3 Airsoft
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 07:41:48 PM »
tiger is pretty good, but with a plate carrier, it just looks off to me, I would do as soap said though, get a set of woodlands and dcu. multicam and acu tend to cause confusion, but usually are sided with the tan side.

and tiger would be considered woodland, provided you get woodland tiger, and not sand or desert tiger
Airsoft Auctions

I do tech work PM me if you need something done

Soap

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 07:42:47 PM »
I love my tiger stripes, but they only look cool in a Vietnam loadout. Definately go for the woodlands, but it's totally up to you.

Offline Cyprus

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 07:47:09 PM »
Ok sweet, I'll probably go with just the woodland then XD

Thanks a ton for the input guys! Maybe this summer I'll put together a desert loadout!