November 13, 2018, 06:45:15 pm

Author Topic: PR-15 (VFC) external compatablity with G&P kit question  (Read 1279 times)

Offline 1shot2kills

PR-15 (VFC) external compatablity with G&P kit question
« on: October 11, 2011, 01:53:39 pm »
I know that the PR-15 is technically a gas gun, but it has AEG externals so i thought this would be a better place to post this
I'm planning on buy the G&P xm110 conversion kit to put onto my PR-15(just ordered and on its way)
The kit is for TM aegs and i think i remember that VFC is similair for CA as external compatability does, but it was so long ago i dont know how true this actually is
I have tried searching this on afew other forums, but nothing relevent has come up.
here is the kit im planning on buying:
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-xm110-front-set-for-marui-m4-aeg-series.html
PTW's are just like Ferraris. Look great, cost tons of money, and can be completely dominated by things half the price

I wish I could afford BF3. I buy groceries and illegal slave-children instead.

Offline Nitiwat

• Sexy studmuffin <3
    • Feelgood's Facebook
Re: PR-15 (VFC) external compatablity with G&P kit question
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 02:07:12 pm »
I believe G&P receivers have a different thread, but it says its TM compatible. Someone here probably has a VFC and they'll probably be able tell you if it's made to TM spec.

Offline Chavez [303]

• Dont mess around with CNR!
  • Global Moderator
  • The ball cracker...death on foot...
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 02:34:20 pm »
You're thinking of making it an SR-25....dont.

The air nozzles are wrong and do not fit properly.  Plus the CA SR-25's gearbox is an extended V2 design and not the same size as the engine.

The only reciever these kits are made for are the VFC bodies or other metal bodies without blowback systems.
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

https://www.facebook.com/CactusArmsAirsoft

Offline 1shot2kills

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 04:21:41 pm »
I was planning on keeping the same metal body that comes with the gun (unless i get sick of the P* logo at some point down the line)
All iwant to do is replace the rail and outer barrel with the xm110 kit that G&P offeres
PTW's are just like Ferraris. Look great, cost tons of money, and can be completely dominated by things half the price

Offline Chavez [303]

• Dont mess around with CNR!
  • Global Moderator
  • The ball cracker...death on foot...
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 04:41:01 pm »
The bodies are plastic if i remember correctly. 

If thats the case then you maybe able to.  Just in case have a back up plan.
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

https://www.facebook.com/CactusArmsAirsoft

Offline 1shot2kills

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 11:32:49 am »
If anyone else has this same question or will in the future, i think i have an answer.
I contacted AirsoftGi techs with this question, and the responce i i got was that it G&P kits for TM guns should work on VFC M4 series ( i didn't ask about any other types) because they are made to TM specs