August 15, 2018, 07:20:23 pm

Author Topic: Stargate?  (Read 3997 times)

Offline Leutnant.Williams

• Im Einsatz Für Frieden und Freiheit
Stargate?
« on: December 13, 2006, 05:16:58 pm »
ive been wondering, anyone here into stargate? (SG-1 or Atlantis)

Offline AggressiveSportsJB

• Airsoft Retail Store
    • Aggressive Sports Joliet
Re: Stargate?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 11:59:25 pm »
Kinda figured from your P90. I watched the first few seasons of the show, but then was unable to catch it for a longtime. I watch every now and then when its on. Always thought it was funny that they used modern weapons in it with all of that technology they encounter.
Support your Local Store Front

Airsoft Supplies AEGs- GBBs- Mags- BBs- Tactical Gear
www.AggressiveSportsJolie t.com
815-773-0023

Buy American. Support your country, not a CEO.

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 08:30:57 am »
lol, ya. but they use some other weapons. but ya, i own i think it is 6 seasons,lol

Offline bikemancs

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 05:29:50 pm »
Love it, mad it's out the door...  oh well...  need to catch up on the final season eventually!

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 07:26:08 pm »
ya same, i kinda tuned out slowly with the entry of the Ori (or how ever you spell it)

Offline Assault

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 02:17:02 pm »
i love this show but i miss the original SG-1 team

Offline Decoy

• CT IV-X Vet.
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 01:57:12 pm »
Been a while since anything posted here.... but here is an update for the Stargate Fans. After Stargate Atlantis was canceled in its 5th season, the show left a cliff hanger. The makers of SG (Stargate) where to make a movie call Stargate: Extinction and was said to air on the SiFi Channel than go to DVD.

Also there will be another Stargate TV Show, Stargate Universe. In this show some how a team gets transported on board a non working Ancient spaceship called Destiny. The ship is be on the far edge of space and the team must find a way to return home.

Marineassaulter23

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 07:48:37 pm »
it sucks. question answered, TA-DA  :P :afro

Offline deruty

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2010, 07:55:07 pm »
It's not that bad. The first season left more questions than answers to be honest and it lacked the sci-fi flare that I liked a lot from SG-1, though I hear it's because it's trying to be more "serious" like BGS or something. Too much drama and Rush is a jerk.

Also not a fan of the G36  ::) and oh so miss the MP5 from SG1 :<

Offline Lefty

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 05:10:16 pm »
Heard of dish tv dallas?
Kinda figured from your P90. I watched the first few seasons of the show, but then was unable to catch it for a longtime. I watch every now and then when its on. Always thought it was funny that they used modern weapons in it with all of that technology they encounter.
Yeah I found that to be funny too.  I actually find often that with TV shows and movies, I end up putting the show into a different genre than it was intended.  For example, I'll turn a really ridiculous action movie into a comedy because it's so ridiculous it's hilarious.  And then like stargate, with the weapons.  That was funny.

Offline colhesler

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 10:38:45 pm »
Man, I am a die hard SG1 fan. I always loved how they only reloaded right after they killed a bunch of bad guys and after they used about 200 rounds  :P.
Spartan Team 04 Member, Spartan 23 --'Foxhound'

Honor all people, love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king.

-- I Peter 2:17