October 18, 2018, 06:33:05 am

Author Topic: Drive  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Tunnel_Rat

• 23rd SOG
    • facebook
Drive
« on: March 20, 2012, 04:30:47 pm »
anyone else see the movie "Drive" yet? it came out a little bit ago? if you read this post, do NOT look up the trailer on youtube because it honestly has nothing to do with the plot. everyone i have asked so far is like "OHH YEAH! isnt that about cars and racing???" and im simply just..."  -_- noo.....it isnt..."

Ron Pearlman, the guy who played malcom in the middle's dad, and ryan goseling. watch the movie, thats all i can say. you wont be disappointed.
Property of 23rd SOG <3 (the Hooker)

Offline Feelgood

• God of Sarcasm and Off-topicness
  • Two chicks at the same time
    • CLICK ME
Re: Drive
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 04:46:03 pm »
It was really good. Really, really good. I second the trailor, it does no justice.
I've broken more bones, traveled more miles, thrown up more beer, lost more fights, and been rejected by more dudes who look like ladies than you have.

Offline Tunnel_Rat

• 23rd SOG
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:48:14 pm »
as soon as the first credits rolled and the trippy music came on, i was like "ok, so this is gonna be different...but really awesome!"

Offline Werewolf

• 90th JSOTF - CO1
    • 90th Joint Special Operations Task Force
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 07:39:41 pm »
Watched it last month as a "what the hell lets just see how dumb it is" movie idea, but turned out to be pretty good. There were alot of dry parts of the movie were it dragged itself on but the plot was impressive. Though I would've liked it abit more if they showed more getaway sequences.
90th Joint Special Operations Task Force - MARSOC reenactment team

http://www.illinoisairsoft.com/index.php?topic=12927.msg162292#new

Codename Thunder VIII

Offline Tunnel_Rat

• 23rd SOG
    • facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 07:40:57 pm »
or showed the 2011 five-oh more

Offline Johnny Ridden

• 402nd Autonomous Corps. Sieg Zeon!
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 11:04:37 pm »
Great movie. It was everything I had hope it to be. Driver is also a character I can relate to very well.
"Victory is the greatest tribute we can pay those who sacrifice their lives for us! Rise, our people, Rise! Take your sorrow, and turn it into anger! Zeon thirsts for the strength of its people! SIEG ZEON!" - Gihren Zabi's "Sieg Zeon" Speech at Garma Zabi's funeral

Offline Feelgood

• God of Sarcasm and Off-topicness
  • Two chicks at the same time
    • CLICK ME
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 12:13:17 am »
You're autistic?
I've broken more bones, traveled more miles, thrown up more beer, lost more fights, and been rejected by more dudes who look like ladies than you have.

Offline Wolfie

• Still an idiot...
  • I'm Operator Enough.
    • Shotguner50 Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 12:26:08 am »
I got half way through and when it came to the one ladiees demise in the bathroom of the motel, I had to stop because my stomach was already rolling from some bad tacos I had earlier.
4: Don't bump anything. Only update. If you are caught bumping, Wolfie will rape your face. This is not a joke.
www.facebook.com/ironcityairsoft
www.youtube.com/user/shotguner50

Offline Tunnel_Rat

• 23rd SOG
    • facebook
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 11:53:31 am »
I got half way through and when it came to the one ladiees demise in the bathroom of the motel, I had to stop because my stomach was already rolling from some bad tacos I had earlier.

hahaha i literally LOLed at that part of the movie. that was christina hendricks from the show "mad men" by the way

it got a LOT worse after that part...trust me. the elevator scene was probably the worst.

Offline Wolfie

• Still an idiot...
  • I'm Operator Enough.
    • Shotguner50 Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 12:06:37 pm »

hahaha i literally LOLed at that part of the movie. that was christina hendricks from the show "mad men" by the way

it got a LOT worse after that part...trust me. the elevator scene was probably the worst.
Thanks for the heads up Rat.
4: Don't bump anything. Only update. If you are caught bumping, Wolfie will rape your face. This is not a joke.
www.facebook.com/ironcityairsoft
www.youtube.com/user/shotguner50