February 18, 2019, 10:23:19 pm

Author Topic: Battery life?  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Chavez [303]

• Dont mess around with CNR!
  • Global Moderator
  • The ball cracker...death on foot...
Re: Battery life?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 10:27:02 am »
honestly the Thunder Chargers are not a bad line.  You want something made for RC cars/planes.  THose will give you the best bang for your buck.  Now i dropped a huge chunk of change on mine back in the day but since then prices have come down for alot of the features.

something like this is pretty decent. and will handle just about anything you can throw at it.

http://www.cheapbatterypacks.com/product/27/CBP-6i50-BalancerCharger-ACDC.aspx

I know alot of people look for the cheapest and easiest ways to do things...but honestly...when it comes to the life blood of your gun...why would you want to skimp.

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

https://www.facebook.com/CactusArmsAirsoft

Offline mtfPL

• Callsign - Bishop
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 11:13:41 am »
Well damn, shows how mis-informed i was on batteries and chargers. Im prolly gonna end up selling that tenergy and im gonna order the charger in the link above because its in my price range and i trust your opinion i might also pick up a larger battery along with that. Thanks for everyones input, i just wanna get everything figured out so i can go to some events soon with a properly working gun :)
Echo 1 RPK

A&K M16A4 SPR

KJW KP-05

You mad bro?

Offline Redtail

• Resident Fun Sponge
  • Better at eating glass than Vila.
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 12:51:29 pm »
I picked up my THunder AC6 (which sounds less like a battery charger and more like a 'mech-board weapon, you might note, Chavez) for somewhere in the neighborhood of $40-50.
It's all solid-state with massive internal and external heat-sinks so you don't have to worry about a fan going bad, especially concerning when you're running a charger somewhere like Realms or SHerwood.

It's a hefty little charger, will handle NiMH, NiCd, LiPo, Li-Ion, and even lead acid battery packs. It charged my motorcycle battery.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline mtfPL

• Callsign - Bishop
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 12:58:43 pm »
I picked up my THunder AC6 (which sounds less like a battery charger and more like a 'mech-board weapon, you might note, Chavez) for somewhere in the neighborhood of $40-50.
It's all solid-state with massive internal and external heat-sinks so you don't have to worry about a fan going bad, especially concerning when you're running a charger somewhere like Realms or SHerwood.

It's a hefty little charger, will handle NiMH, NiCd, LiPo, Li-Ion, and even lead acid battery packs. It charged my motorcycle battery.

Yes i have heard very good things about that model. I actually ended up ordering the elite 6i50 smart charger, even though wheb it came in it was branded B6sac. W.e. It works flawlessly and already convieniently came wired to deans :) my batteries give out MUCH more juice now, and actually Work like they're supposed to. i guess that the Tenergy charger is absolute garbage and i hope nobody makes the mistake of skimping out on a charger after reading this.
Echo 1 RPK

A&K M16A4 SPR

KJW KP-05

You mad bro?

Offline Chavez [303]

• Dont mess around with CNR!
  • Global Moderator
  • The ball cracker...death on foot...
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 03:14:30 pm »
...Told you so :-P
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

https://www.facebook.com/CactusArmsAirsoft