December 17, 2018, 02:18:55 am

Author Topic: A&K SVD (Spring)  (Read 1189 times)

Offline RUBBERDUCKIE

• When All Else Fails........ Frags....
A&K SVD (Spring)
« on: October 30, 2012, 07:32:41 pm »
good day all... I picked up an A&K SVD spring rifle from a buddy on the real Cheap, like.. Really Cheap.. It came with a Hi-cap, Mid-cap, real wood kit (plus original plastic) aswell as 2 PSO1 Scopes.. it's a decent rifle shooting about 470 with a .2 and has some range. in the research i've been doing it apparently takes AEG Barrels, Springs and Hop-up Rubber. that and the highest recommended was getting a new hop-up chamber (nineball, i believe?)... anyways, i was just looking to see if anyone could confirm or deny this.
 also, what Bucking would you recommend?
 and as far as AEG Springs, i looked at it and they are quite similar in size so this may be true, but the piston seems heavier than the AEG Counterpart, so i'm trying to figure out what spring (great airseal BTW) would put me about 500-520 with a .20..? I was looking towards an M140?
Any help or suggestions appreciated, I know this isn't the best gun, but i think with the money i saved, a few performace and accuracy Upgrades couldn't hurt since it is a generally fun rifle to shoot..
Thanks Y'all

Offline Komissar

• RedRiot-CCCP Soldat
Re: A&K SVD (Spring)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 04:44:18 pm »
Yes they take AEG parts. I would recommend an ER-hop from HS armory.
No sir, of course that's not a suitcase full of Caviar and Russian Army gear...
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
http://www.waryall.com/
userbarz.com

Offline Q Dawg89

• um... no thank you
Re: A&K SVD (Spring)
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 09:31:02 pm »
I've been wanting a wood kit for the longest time now...

One of the best things I did for mine is using Teflon tape to make sure everything is tight. My inner barrel wobbled WAY to much.
CT5 Chiro Cartel --- CT6 Chiro Cartel
The early bird gets the worm... but the early worm gets eaten by the bird!