December 10, 2018, 08:54:12 pm

Author Topic: X-Men: Days of Future Past  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Vila

• Call me Duplex!
  • Time for some thrilling heroics
X-Men: Days of Future Past
« on: May 08, 2013, 02:07:41 am »
So as a follow up to First Class, Bryan Singer (thank God he's back) is tackling what most consider the penultimate story arc in the X Men universe: Days of Future Past. For those unfamiliar, this story arc starts in the future where all mutants are hunted, gathered, and exterminated by the Sentinels. (giant robots that were all over the cartoon from the early 90's)

To try and prevent the assassination of Sen. Robert Kelly (which is the trigger for this future), Kitty Pride sends her mind back to her past self to warn the present of what will happen. In the cartoon, it was Bishop that was physically sent back to do the same and since he's a confirmed character, I'm guessing that's what they're going with.

If they get this movie right, it A) will retconn some of the damage done by X3 and B) be the X Men movie I have wanted to see from the word go. So Mr. Singer, please, do not screw this up!

Confirmed Characters:
Prof X (both McAvoy and Stewart)
Magneto (both Fassbender and McKellan)
Wolverine (Jackman)
Kitty Pride (Page)
Iceman (Ashmore)
Beast (Hoult)
Storm (Berry)
Bishop
Blink
Warpath
Mystique (Lawrence)
Rouge (Paquin)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:57:18 am by VIla »

Boycott Cybergun!!

Offline Trippster

• Ministry of Un-Gentlemanly Warfare
Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 01:59:42 am »
My brother LOVES those old 90's X-men(as do I, but not as much as he does), and im looking forward to Magneto trashing some giant robots.
redtail [09|Nov 01:22 AM]:   TRIPPS I ALREADY TOLD YOU THEY ARE INDEPENDENT FILMS
redtail [09|Nov 01:23 AM]:   The moaning and bodily fluids are symbolic of the director's struggle with heroin addiction.

Offline mac

• S-Squared Productions
Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 03:02:29 am »
I do remember those! Especially the comics and collectors cards.
I do AEG tech work, experienced with V2 and V3 gearboxes, PM me if you need work done.

AK & 416 WHORE

[/quote]
Tell your "friend" they would be on a "special" team...
[/quote]