December 14, 2018, 01:56:59 am

Author Topic: Naperville (Surrounding Area) Team/Group  (Read 1356 times)

Offline airsoftkid13

Naperville (Surrounding Area) Team/Group
« on: May 15, 2014, 11:39:03 am »
Hello everyone!

With the warmer weather and open play becoming a weekly thing I am looking to get together a group of steady guys already with guns and gear capable of at least open play. I have a few friends who have "AEG's", but I'm looking for something more serious.

Not interested in private games.

Prefer to post here for info instead of pming me, unless it warrants a pm.

Hope to see some of you around at games!

Offline apark3838

Re: Naperville (Surrounding Area) Team/Group
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 04:02:35 pm »
Hey airsoft kid,

Also from the naperville area and looking for people to skirmish with. Have a Ares G36K and KSC Glock 18C. Don't have any uniform or anything though and its been a while since I've airsofted. Let me know if you're getting a game together or anything else. I'd definitely be interested!

Anthony

Offline Martek

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 05:57:16 pm »
Hey airsoft kid,

Im from Auroa, Illonois, i have a Double eagle m85p/G36 its a decent gun when i get more money im buying a nicer one btw. I have some Army woodland fatigues. Me and my brother geoff are looking for a team we would like to possibly join. Please pm me about it.

- Louis E. Horton

Offline pltldrmayhugh

• CGAT'S WEBSITE
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 12:09:05 am »
Guys, my name is Bruce Mayhugh, I am the commander of the Chicago Guards Airsoft Team (CGAT). and the US commander at Thunder. I live in Montgomery, IL. I am not looking to add to my team or recruit anyone. But, if you need help getting organized, occasional transport to Legacy or CPX, and general help getting a group together, getting your weapons repaired. Then I can steer you in the right directions. If I can help, please let me know.

Offline pltldrmayhugh

• CGAT'S WEBSITE
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 12:14:48 am »
MIR and Fear City are about an hour and a half north, Legacy is in Lockport, and CPX in Joliet. All are great fields, and all average $30 a game. But they are also insured, safe, and have refs, food, and medical people if needed. Private games are often on private property and often at a site that is not legal to play on. Don't get arrested or lose all your gear and weapons.

Offline lucky_13

• Why buy when you can build?
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 07:28:33 pm »
815th MILSIM Group is in your neck of the woods, and we welcome non-MILSIM players.
We take 815th from our area code, and Naperville falls right in. We have a game this weekend if you're interested.
I ran off and joined the Marine Corps.
2/1 Camp Pendleton, 2171.

Offline 7paintball & Airsoft

• Artillery conquers and infantry occupies.
    • 7pbA
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 06:32:55 am »
Lots of great teams in the 815 area and fields too. The area is growing really fast it is great to see.