July 20, 2018, 01:49:11 am

Author Topic: Hey guys! from Prospect Hts, IL  (Read 804 times)

Offline TB-FreaK

• Team Blitzkrieg
Hey guys! from Prospect Hts, IL
« on: January 09, 2015, 09:38:35 pm »
Hey guys and girls, what's up?

I'm Mack, or "Freak", if You prefer. I've been playing airsoft for 2 years, although I really got into it just last year.
I'm 23 year old IT technician who likes to shoot others ( and get shot ) on the weekend. I live in Prospect Heights, IL - about 5 min. away from MiR tactical store, which is very convenient for my airsoft needs.

So far, I've only played at Paintball Explosion, where I am a regular.
I am a part of a team founded last year called Team Blitzkrieg. So far, it's just 9 guys who play pick up games, but we are planning to get serious this year and hit some ops - Red Dawn included!
Also, this year we want to start attending other fields - just for variation.

I am here to share some thoughts, ideas, videos - and maybe pick up some gear from others.
We'll see. If anything - just hit me up or ask questions.

Take care
- TB-FreaK

Offline STX

Re: Hey guys! from Prospect Hts, IL
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 07:01:44 pm »
I'm going to Red Dawn as well but my crew is sitting that one out. Could I join up with you guys?  Not really a lone wolf.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win~Sun Tzu

Offline TB-FreaK

• Team Blitzkrieg
Re: Hey guys! from Prospect Hts, IL
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 07:14:22 pm »
I don't see any problems with people joining us up for that,
in fact - not all of our members may go anyway, since they have some gear issues to sort out - so other people joining up would be welcome.
We are joining the green team though ( Russians ) - so, if You are fine with that - PM me and we'll sort out the details.

- TB-FreaK