July 21, 2018, 02:49:54 am

Author Topic: New HERE, But 2 yr Airsofter (Granite City,IL)  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Jade Espeon

• Obtained TM87!
    • ZORT Airsoft IL
New HERE, But 2 yr Airsofter (Granite City,IL)
« on: February 22, 2015, 07:12:06 pm »
I wasn't sure if this forum was still active or what. Looks like it's kinda hit or miss.

Regardless, Yo. I'm Brandi, but usually go by Bee on and off field. I've been playing casual airsoft now for about 2 years. I play on Vietnam style private property with my team (ZORT) and scrimmage with a few other local teams on weekends. I have played at several Bing Field Big Ops and belong to the Slaydies network. I live and play majority of the time in Granite City, but travel with a team to other areas. Not really sure what all I'm supposed to say in this intro...

I usually run my trusty old beat up, passed down, CYMA AK-74 w/ Hi-Caps (to finally retire it this year.) and the S.T.A.R.S. Replica Biohazard M9, along with occasional home-made or "ghetto rigged" mini shrap. explosives. >=)

QueenBee
Sure to sting...

Offline Trippster

• Ministry of Un-Gentlemanly Warfare
Re: New HERE, But 2 yr Airsofter (Granite City,IL)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 11:49:16 pm »
Welcome to the forum, some of us are still active(Myself, Redtail, and Mac as well as a few others are online on a regular basis) but its not super buys 'round here anymore.
redtail [09|Nov 01:22 AM]:   TRIPPS I ALREADY TOLD YOU THEY ARE INDEPENDENT FILMS
redtail [09|Nov 01:23 AM]:   The moaning and bodily fluids are symbolic of the director's struggle with heroin addiction.

Offline Farmhanddunc

• Snappin Necks & Takin Checks Kiss My Country Ass
Re: New HERE, But 2 yr Airsofter (Granite City,IL)
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 08:51:37 am »
Its winter, most people aren't worrying about shooting others with BBs right now. Most are focusing on staying warm (especially this winter) lol.
Ladies love country boys

A contry boy can survive