March 19, 2019, 04:00:44 pm

Author Topic: WTS: Massive lot of miscellaneous parts and externals  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Lanceral

WTS: Massive lot of miscellaneous parts and externals
« on: April 07, 2016, 08:24:56 am »
I have an absolute ton of stuff I'd like to discuss.

Starting off, doesn't that massive lot of M4 parts and bits look awesome? Lots of cool externals and metal parts. One complete gearbox, hasn't been tested. It's all in varying shape, but it's all there. I could probably get $90 for it, right?

Next up for discussion is a Baofeng UV-5R radio. It comes with two batteries, charger, PTT, stock earpiece (Not shown) and the radio itself. It hasn't even seen a single game and I've only used it once. Other than that it's sat on a shelf off for the entire time I've had it. I may be able to get $30 if I were to sell it?

Ohhhh boy, this internal parts lot is pretty cool. It's got a bunch of misc internals, some Long type motors (2 Chaolis) and a bunch of inner barrels. I bet a tech would probably pay $25 for it all, but who knows.

The next one is kinda so-so. It's just kind of a group of random externals and accessories. Really nothing special. It might be worth $15.

After that, we have some VFC 416 iron sights. These arent in like-new condition but they're pretty damn spiffy! They're very solid and made of light aluminum. I could maybe get $15 if I sold them somewhere.

Oh I love this one! This is a Condor chest rig with two 3-panel M4 mag pouches. It's all made really well and has served me pretty well in the past! I may be able to get $25 for it, maybe.

Getting close to the end of the discussion, bummer. Anyways, a random assault pack and Hydro pack with included bladder and drink tube. Oh man, these are awesome. The assault pack has those cool carabiners on it and is built pretty well. Definitely worth $20. The hydro is absolutely awesome. Has some molle on it and a patch of velcro for patches. It has a hydro bladder in it with a drink tube that has a cover on it. You can drink all day with it! It's probably worth $25.

Sorry for the weird phrasing, I took this off of my Facebook listing where selling airsoft is a no-no. :)

PICTURES HERE

Offline Mike-n-Ike14

• "DON'T RUN, YOU'LL JUST DIE TIRED"
Re: WTS: Massive lot of miscellaneous parts and externals
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 08:38:42 pm »
can u send me the pics of the 416 iron sights and pics of the uv-5r radio? The pics on your post won't show for me.

Thx
"Just because war is hell doesn't mean you can’t have a little fun"-Chris Kyle
VFC HK416 IAR
TM P226
EF 1911
ICS MP5
G&G CM16
KWA MP7
ASG Revolver
ECHO 1 M249
JG M-16