September 21, 2018, 07:56:49 pm

Author Topic: Star Wars Repoublic Commando  (Read 1799 times)

Offline phatestP

• "We make good team!!"
Star Wars Repoublic Commando
« on: December 28, 2008, 12:09:01 pm »
I started reading these in the 7th grade. It's a series of 4+ full-lengthed Star Wars novels mainly focused on a group of clone troopers and their experiences from day one at the battle of Geonosis to the execution of Order 66. The main characters are two 4-man squads of clone commandos, a female Jedi who has a secret romantic relationship with one of the clones, 6 ARC troopers who would either take a bullet for someone or be one's worst nightmare, and two training seargents. There are other important characters but not worth mentioning. What I like about the books is that it doesn't focus mainly on the important characters in the Star Wars universe, but rather on the troopers, giving them character and personality. The plots of the books are pretty good and you don't have to be much of a Star Wars fan to understand what's going on. Anywho, if you're a fan of Star Wars, pick the first book up (Hard Contact) and give it a try. If you're a fan of the troopers in Star Wars, then you must absolutely read this series!
Haiku's are stupid
They don't have a real meaning
But I just wrote one?!

Want to see something cool?

Offline ZhenHeil

Re: Star Wars Repoublic Commando
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 01:12:30 am »
           The first time i meet this star wars is on game.

Offline UNKN0WNxH3R0

• I am an American Airman.
Re: Star Wars Repoublic Commando
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 08:45:11 am »
I read the first two books and they were great, but I lost interest in the series after that. How are the other books?
G&G CM M4
UTG M3
KWA Glock 19
WE Tech Dragon 5.1