April 26, 2018, 11:34:18 pm

Author Topic: Forming a WWII unit  (Read 5201 times)

Offline Winters27

• Semper Fi
Re: Forming a WWII unit
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 02:14:26 pm »
I have a complete set of 101st Airborne jump suit and Helmet. I also have Thompson, I will be interested to join if you are going to set up 101st unit.
Hang Tough - Major Richard D Winters
"Were paratroopers, were suppose to be surrounded-Maj.Winters "
G&G M16 Raider User
Double Eagle Colt 45 User

Offline TommyGun3815

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 03:09:55 am »
I would join. I don't have any guns at the moment but if you are really considering making some units I would totally join. Im 18, live near Gurnee and would travel to battles. just let me know.

Offline WatchDog

• Archangel Airsoft Special Operations Unit
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 05:06:23 am »
Ok, since I wrote an email to learn how to join the 79th Infantry division and it wound up as a post here, I'm going to continue my quest for info here. I am looking to enlist in the 79th Infantry Division ( preferably ) but will also consider 101rst. Seeing as how my original email ended up here, I'm going to guess that we are using airsoft guns for the re-enactments. I was looking at the website for the 79th Infantry and the uniform requirements are mustard wool trousers and shirt, However I noticed in some of the pictures, NOT everyone had that.....??? I operate an airsoft field up in Beach Park. I am from Downers Grove. I would love to be a part of the WWII re-enactments unit. Somebody get back to me about getting together to start this thing. I am currently on the look out for the mustard wool uniform and will be investing in the M1 Garand airsoft rifle, that is unless somebody tells me otherwise. Hell I would even consider joining the Nazi team, I just love this era of combat.