November 13, 2018, 07:22:37 pm

Author Topic: Calling All Countrymen:  (Read 2714 times)

Offline Redtail

• Resident Fun Sponge
  • Better at eating glass than Vila.
Calling All Countrymen:
« on: May 04, 2009, 11:27:07 pm »
UNCLE HO NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Do you remember years ago, when the dirty French swine marched on our soil, stealing our food and burning our homes?
Maybe you remember the sounds of your friends, or even your family crying as they hurt, as they starved.

Now, years later, just when we thought we were whole again, just when we thought we were free to thrive and grow, we’ve been invaded again.

Now, years later, we have another dirty enemy on our homeland, once more stealing our food, burning our homes down.

And killing our fathers, our brothers, our sons.

Who are these monsters that hurt us so much?

They are the American Pigdogs, the ones who hate you, and hate your country. They hate your friends and your family, they hate your home, and they want you to be gone.

The deathy pale Western invaders in their bright green shirts and their monstrous helicopters have poisoned our fields and laid waist to our countryside with their chemical gasses. They bring their fire-breathing napalm guns into our villages and cook women alive. Their White-Phosphorous bombs burn us from the inside out. And all we do is sit in fear, pretending that they will go away if we comply.

But will they?

No. They will do just as they tried to do in Korea. They will try to change us, to take away from us the ways of life that we know, that we love, to make us like themselves. They want to give us their disease.  A disease that makes you not just greedy and fat, but worst of all, bald and white.

Uncle Ho doesn’t want this to happen to any citizen of Vietnam. Uncle Ho stands in the way. He is strong, and he brings us the support of a very powerful friend, the Soviet Union.

Soldiers are rising up from their plows, leaving their halmets to follow Uncle Ho into battle. The only way to free our beautiful, beloved country from the oppressive American Pigdogs!

Will you die like tonight’s cat for supper? Or will you stand up and join with us?

TO ARMS, MEN OF VIET NAM!

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline trooper26

Re: Calling All Countrymen:
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 03:51:22 pm »
now since the us is closed and I am a procrastanator  and didnt sign up yet I will be forced to join in wih redtails mischeif

redtail I think you brought a tear to carl marx's eye with that speech

Offline Yoroiden

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 04:02:46 pm »
Paraphrased from the NVA/VC private forum on MWA:

"Hello my fellow troops of Quân Đội Nhân Dân Việt Nam, the People's Army of Viet Nam.

I am Thuong-Ta (Colonel) Yoroiden, commander of the 66th Regiment, 304th "Glory" Division.

We are a proud and historic unit. We are the second full division in the People's Army, one of the heroic "Steel and Iron Divisions" that saved our land from the cruel French overlords in the last war.

We threw the French out of Hoa Binh. We smashed Nong Het. And we annihilated the French stronghold at Dien Bien Phu.

For the last few years command has been sending volunteers, adviser's, and equipment to our comrades in the National Liberation Front and their military People's Liberation Armed Forces to fight the Diem Regime, and now the American Imperialists.

Now it is our turn to get into the fight. We will fight to reunite our country. We will fight so the Viet people may be whole once again. We fight so our children can grow up in a happy and prosperous communist paradise.

For Uncle Ho!"
"Far better it is to dare mighty things.. than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt, 1899

Elgin City River Rats
www.riverratsairsoft.com

Offline coinstarp

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 03:20:44 pm »
O.. I donno, I proprabry take death like cat. I hear in America they have MILLIONS OF CAT. They even have convenient grocery stores called animal shelters. I think I like American.

Offline Dash (GRUMPS)

• Collector of only the finest in Cold War militaria
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 07:13:50 am »
How many people do we have going on NVA/VC?  I haven't signed up yet...I can only come for one day so I'm just going to register when I get to Realms of Ruin. 

Offline breech

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 12:12:03 pm »
about half of the pre regs are listed nva/vc so far