October 17, 2018, 01:19:15 am

Author Topic: Whats your airsoft pet peev?  (Read 88194 times)

Offline PRWN

• formally PRWN
Whats your airsoft pet peev?
« on: October 02, 2009, 09:59:43 pm »
Hey all, I dont know if theres been a thread like this before, but hey what the heck Im just curious to see what your guys opinions are...

My airsoft pet peev would have to be when you run around spending a hour looking for the other guys when it happens to turn out they have been waiting for you on the whole other side of the field. We have a group of kids who ALWAYS do that, because they wanna use their GBBs (I dont know why)

Eventually we win because Im just awesome at jumpin in there and goin rambo
No I made a suggestion and was returned with my cats breath smells like cat food, I felt I wasn't taken seriously

Offline El Pesado

• Aka VinnieVidiVeci
Re: Whats your airsoft pet peev?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 11:19:49 am »
the guys that sit in just one hard to see,hard to hit,impossible to flank spot and w8 for your whole to to talk by and nail em..ugh

Offline Chavez [303]

• Dont mess around with CNR!
  • Global Moderator
  • The ball cracker...death on foot...
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 02:17:03 pm »
the guys that sit in just one hard to see,hard to hit,impossible to flank spot and w8 for your whole to to talk by and nail em..ugh

HAHA...so your pet peeve is someone that plays a tactically sound game

My pet peeve is new players that like to make new topics about subjects that have already been covered 5 or 6 times.
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

https://www.facebook.com/CactusArmsAirsoft

Offline cqbmaster

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 04:52:58 pm »
People who complain. About anything.

Offline PRWN

• formally PRWN
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 07:18:13 pm »

HAHA...so your pet peeve is someone that plays a tactically sound game

My pet peeve is new players that like to make new topics about subjects that have already been covered 5 or 6 times.

Like I said, I wasnt sure.
No I made a suggestion and was returned with my cats breath smells like cat food, I felt I wasn't taken seriously

Offline Yoroiden

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 08:34:18 pm »
Hmm, I think it would have to be newer players with only a few months experience acting like subject matter experts on forums.

I've actually had some 15 year old kid claim he knew more about OP: Irene than I do, yet I've been to Irene VI and VII.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 08:36:56 pm by Yoroiden »
"Far better it is to dare mighty things.. than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt, 1899

Elgin City River Rats
www.riverratsairsoft.com

Offline XeroxCopy

• XeroxCopy
    • Fire Wire Gaming
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 08:58:40 pm »
I personally hate it when people leave the field in the middle of a game and don't tell you and your sitting there like, "Where the Hell is the Enemy?" or worse Where the Hell is my Team?"
Primary: Airsoft GI Ambassador Custom (G&G M4/M16)
Side Arm: KWA KP8 .45 NS2
Secondary:KWA Mp9
Back Up: Echo 1 "Vector Arms" Mp5-A5

Quote from: redtail
It looks like a fish.

I like fish.

Therefore, I like the XM8. Not as a gun, but more as a food product or possibly a pet.

Offline PRWN

• formally PRWN
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 09:24:22 pm »
Hmm, I think it would have to be newer players with only a few months experience acting like subject matter experts on forums.

I've actually had some 15 year old kid claim he knew more about OP: Irene than I do, yet I've been to Irene VI and VII.

What did you end up telling him?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 10:34:39 pm by PRWN »

Offline Yoroiden

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 09:26:34 pm »
I pm'd him a couple pics that showed me at both events. Haven't heard from him in a couple weeks.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things.. than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt, 1899

Elgin City River Rats
www.riverratsairsoft.com

Offline El Pesado

• Aka VinnieVidiVeci
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 11:51:05 pm »
@chavez: well thats fine in maybe some other scenario,but when you have maybe a 250 by 150 ft(rough estimate)field to play on and are just trying to have fun and crank out as many matches in 4 hours as possible.im a sniper and i dont even camp that long because of the style of play we have.so just saying its a tad annoying

Offline valekhai-RB

• Renegade Bloc Recruiter
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 09:01:58 am »
@chavez: well thats fine in maybe some other scenario,but when you have maybe a 250 by 150 ft(rough estimate)field to play on and are just trying to have fun and crank out as many matches in 4 hours as possible.im a sniper and i dont even camp that long because of the style of play we have.so just saying its a tad annoying
My 2 cents: if you are playing in an area that's only 250ft by 150ft, you're not really a sniper.  Also, camping doesn't exist in airsoft.

My peeve: people who take the game too seriously.

RB pwns all!

Offline TheBodyGuard

• Do you like my beef?
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2009, 10:31:36 am »
mine is people who look down on people who ghetto airsoft because they aint got no moneys (spelled incorrectly on purpose)

Fear the cows.

Offline nightstalker44

• if you cant see use.then were doing our job.blk op
    • myspace
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 10:50:24 am »
Multi cam...hate it
gernadier
ump45
socom
black operations

Offline PRWN

• formally PRWN
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2009, 10:56:52 am »
Multi cam...hate it

I don't hate it and it's not one of my peeves but it does get annoying. It's pretty much the same thing as woodland except for a little mix of the desert and mabey a little tigerstripe. This is just my opinion, I find it pointless and just a way for companies to get their bucks.

Offline Whitey5150

• Honor is for those who earn and preserve it.
    • Myspace.
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 11:23:32 am »
 I think I have two:

One is that I always need something new for the sport (Upgrades, Camo, BB's..) and it never ends.

Two, Is when people don't call their hits. I mean, its not easy to get the same shot twice in some situations. And granted, I may not have heard people call it sometimes, but thats because my JG and Dboy AK's are literally too loud for me to hear them until they raise their hands.

Oh, heres an extra: When stupid people make airsoft look like its the most dangerous game in the world. Honestly, I don't want to suffer the consequences for some stupid @$$whole who decided to shoot a stray cat in the middle of a neighborhood.

Nothing is true, EVERYTHING is permitted

I hate making a airsoft wish list. Because reality always has to show its ugly ass again.