November 13, 2018, 07:00:15 pm

Author Topic: Camping Question - Trailer  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Maverick

Camping Question - Trailer
« on: August 01, 2010, 09:25:46 pm »

We are looking to bring a 5th wheel travel trailer for our guys to camp in, and we were just making sure that that is allowed.  Anyone care to inform me please?

Offline Killien

• AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Re: Camping Question - Trailer
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 01:34:13 am »
Probably won't be a problem, but there's a good chance you'll end up fighting for a spot to set up
I remember last year there were tents all over the place and maybe 1 or 2 5th wheels
Chavez: SWORDFIGHT! SWORDFIGHT!
Phish: Will you take the picture?!
Breech: I was taking video

Grifter: Damn right,  it's better than yours

Offline Chavez [303]

• Dont mess around with CNR!
  • Global Moderator
  • The ball cracker...death on foot...
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 08:45:59 am »
If you want to use that you best get there Friday as early as possible.  Space will be limited and you wont be able to fit that anywhere come friday night probably.
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

https://www.facebook.com/CactusArmsAirsoft

Offline Maverick

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 11:15:26 am »
Gotcha, yea we showed up last year early afternoon on Friday and were one of the first there so we will shoot for the same this year.  Thanks guys.

Offline Kimmay

• Helpdesk Technician @ the Pentagon
  • Quick! Someone get me the number for 911!!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 06:40:11 pm »
We bring a trailer every year.  Just make sure the you get there early enough.  If you have been to Sherwood before, there is a tall radio tower on the property, we park next to that.  There is a small strip of grass along the right side of the road when you pull into the main camping area, you shouldn't have a problem parking right along that side by us.  It's probably where the majority of the RV's will be put.