November 13, 2018, 06:13:40 pm

Author Topic: Arrival Time  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Devil Doc

• Administrator
  • MiR Tactical Inc.
    • MiR Tactical
Arrival Time
« on: August 06, 2010, 08:13:46 am »
Please update when is the earliest that we can arrive and set up camp at the park.

thank you
MiR Tactical - Midwest's Airsoft & Tactical Gear Superstore. 
Visit us at our retail location today!
1348 Busch Parkway,  Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
www.mirtactical.com or www.facebook.com/mirtactical

Offline Leonkennedy74

Re: Arrival Time
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 03:00:19 pm »
Devil, you've made 5 threads in this section. Was it really necessary to make this? Would this question have been considered irrelevant in the General Questions or Camping threads, the latter of which you started.

I think this has been addressed in a thread you made.

I am not sure if this was covered before but just to double check, was 6 pm the earliest we can arrive?

I  don't think so, normally we arrive around 4PM.

Redtail shows up around 4PM, so you can show up around 4PM or, alternatively, you could show up earlier. If you feel you're early, go into town and stock up on supplies you'll need. Be realistic about this man, it's not that complex.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 03:02:19 pm by Leonkennedy74 »
If you're over the age of 9, spell correctly, use punctuation and don't make an ass of yourself.

Offline Feelgood

• God of Sarcasm and Off-topicness
  • Two chicks at the same time
    • CLICK ME
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 03:07:12 pm »
Devil, you've made 5 threads in this section. Was it really necessary to make this? Would this question have been considered irrelevant in the General Questions or Camping threads, the latter of which you started.

I think this has been addressed in a thread you made.

I am not sure if this was covered before but just to double check, was 6 pm the earliest we can arrive?

I  don't think so, normally we arrive around 4PM.

Redtail shows up around 4PM, so you can show up around 4PM or, alternatively, you could show up earlier. If you feel you're early, go into town and stock up on supplies you'll need. Be realistic about this man, it's not that complex.

Give'er hell bro!

But really dude...
I've broken more bones, traveled more miles, thrown up more beer, lost more fights, and been rejected by more dudes who look like ladies than you have.

Offline Tippmann357

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 03:45:00 pm »
Is it fine to arrive around midnight? 

Offline Vila

• Call me Duplex!
  • Time for some thrilling heroics
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 04:01:48 pm »
Maybe he keeps asking since no one from SLE or Sherwood has provided an answer. 2nd hand info is just that.

Boycott Cybergun!!

Offline Leonkennedy74

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 05:06:20 pm »
Vila, I imagine, due to it being a week until the game, the SLE staff are no longer scanning the forums for questions. Chavez is running squad assignments and Justin is setting everything in stone. Regardless, I believe the questions was answered. If I was out of line, which I fervently believe I was not, I apologize.
If you're over the age of 9, spell correctly, use punctuation and don't make an ass of yourself.

Offline Devil Doc

• Administrator
  • MiR Tactical Inc.
    • MiR Tactical
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 11:30:24 pm »
Dude..the reason I ask is cause nobody is answering.  These forums were made to clarify stuff if issues happen.  If somebody would answer the first time, maybe I would not be asking again and again.  No need to be smart about it.

Offline xrayzor

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 07:56:20 am »
Dude..the reason I ask is cause nobody is answering.  These forums were made to clarify stuff if issues happen.  If somebody would answer the first time, maybe I would not be asking again and again.  No need to be smart about it.

I agree with DD....If someone has a question, just answer it!
If it's been answered elsewhere, don't be a jackass and point that out...just answer the question and move on.
You know.....if repeat questions really bother you then stop trolling the forums.

X
don't bitch when somebody steps on your nuts though...

Offline Leonkennedy74

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 08:39:24 am »

If it's been answered elsewhere, don't be a jackass and point that out...just answer the question and move on.
You know.....if repeat questions really bother you then stop trolling the forums.

X

You want my honest opinion, I think a question should be asked once and  that thread should be used as a reference point for the rest of the  forum. DD, someone did answer the first time and you apparently didn't  pick up on the answer. I believe I did answer the question.

I'll stop posting then. I see no need to contribute when organization isn't respected.

Offline Devil Doc

• Administrator
  • MiR Tactical Inc.
    • MiR Tactical
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 09:27:14 am »

X

You want my honest opinion, I think a question should be asked once and  that thread should be used as a reference point for the rest of the  forum. DD, someone did answer the first time and you apparently didn't  pick up on the answer. I believe I did answer the question.

I'll stop posting then. I see no need to contribute when organization isn't respected.

nobody ever specified specific time of arrival....I ve seen everything from noon to 6 pm on this forums, but so far this are all personal opinions.  I would like to hear from the organizers.  the problem is that there are no definite answers, just like with the open fire issue.  Even though fires are not allowed but there is still bunch of confusion with the type of grills that are allowed and etc.  The reason why I ask, is to do what is required and not break any rules.  If everybody will do it their own way then what is the point of having rules or guidelines.  For some reason Leon, you seem to be taken this personally.....!? ??? ?!!!!? ???

I can arrive there at 8 am for all I care, this way I can beat the traffic during my 3 hour drive.........I am trying to coordinate for my whole team, so unless I know exact times, it becomes hard for my team members to take time off from their jobs and families.  WE all have careers, wifes, kids...etc, so knowing allowed time for arrival would help out enormously when it comes to planning.  Is this so much to ask?

Cheers

« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 09:29:02 am by Devil Doc »

Offline Kielace

• Come on Nosferatu light my fire
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 09:42:33 am »
The grill issue has been settled, without sarcasm and grief to the questioner might I add, grills are allowed, preferable if you have a charcoal grill to have a charcoal stack, with both types it's advised to have a fire extinguisher.

Offline Devil Doc

• Administrator
  • MiR Tactical Inc.
    • MiR Tactical
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 11:37:46 am »
The grill issue has been settled, without sarcasm and grief to the questioner might I add, grills are allowed, preferable if you have a charcoal grill to have a charcoal stack, with both types it's advised to have a fire extinguisher.

sweet..thnx

Offline Redtail

• Resident Fun Sponge
  • Better at eating glass than Vila.
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 01:08:04 pm »
THe majority of people who are arriving Friday will be arriving between 5 and 8. I'd recommend trying to show up around 2 to 4 to make sure you've got first pick for a spot for your tent.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.